Lisa Kay's Reviews > Skinwalker

Skinwalker by Faith Hunter
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skinwalker.

01/06/2014 marked as: to-read-first-in-series

message 1: by Ian (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ian I'm definitely looking forward to your review. Are you going for the audiobook (narrated by Khristine Hvam) or a hard copy. Unfortunately it's not available on Kindle...at least not over here.

message 2: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Is Faith Hunter related to Elizabeth Hunter? Just wondering...

message 3: by Ian (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ian Kathleen wrote: "Is Faith Hunter related to Elizabeth Hunter? Just wondering..."

She writes as Faith Hunter, Gwen Hunter and Gary Hunter. I don't think she is any relation to Elizabeth Hunter.

According to their bios Elizabeth H. was born in California, while Faith H. was born in Louisiana.

message 4: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Ok, thanks, Ian. Just curious. I've sometimes been surprised by author relatedness. I discovered Elizabeth Hunter today. Working on her Cambio Springs series.

message 5: by Lisa Kay (new) - added it

Lisa Kay Ian wrote: "I'm definitely looking forward to your review. Are you going for the audiobook (narrated by Khristine Hvam) or a hard copy."

Ian, I'm going to listen to the audiobook. I was on the fence about this series; I didn't know how violent it would be. However, after reading your review of book #2, I decided to go for it. Don't look for my review too soon, as I probably won't get to it until April.

message 6: by Ian (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ian There is a bit of violence in there....but nowhere near as much as Jennifer Estep. I love the sparseness of the description when she shifts into beast form, like she's seeing things through the eyes of a cat.

message 7: by Lisa Kay (new) - added it

Lisa Kay Ah. That sounds intriguing.

Steven READ THIS READ THIS! :D