Michelle's Reviews > The Fifth To Die

The Fifth To Die by J.D. Barker

This story is really complex, but somehow JD Managed to maintain the quality, “The Fifth to Die” got me glued to my seat until the very last page, once again I established an instant connection with this book and I was able to be inside the killer mind for a few hours.
What I loved the most is that we’re given the chance to get to know the other characters of the book, specially Detective Norton and Pooler, I was able to see everything through their eyes for a while too and it was amazing, being honest I love books with multiple points of view. Just like in the Fourth Monkey Killer the plot twists in this book are placed perfectly, I’m gonna admit that at some point I screamed because I had an adrenaline rush from the developing events; and thats one of the many reasons that I read, because I want to feel something, I want to feel the thrill, the excitement, everything. Bishop’s remains being my favorite character, those Hannibal vibes are still there, this time the story turns up a notch, everything we think we knew wasn’t true and that makes this story a winner. I’m amazed by JD he’s such a good writer, I can’t wait to read the next book and see how this story develops.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fifth To Die.

May 31, 2018 – Started Reading