Steph Cherry's Reviews > The Spirit-Led Heart: Living a Life of Love and Faith Without Borders

The Spirit-Led Heart by Suzanne Eller

I came across this book on a prayer prompt page I follow. It gives you one idea to pray for each day. Their May calendar was based on things in this book. When I saw it come into my queue for review, I was excited! Y'all. I loved it.

I cannot tell you how many times I screen-shotted something and sent it to a friend, highlighted things, or wrote words from this book down in a journal. It's good. It's full of wisdom. It's solid. It reminds us that a Spirit-led heart is defined by truth. This is not some weird book about the Holy Spirit. This is Bible-based goodness.

I have something highlighted on 81 out of 201 pages. That's a lot of love.

Suzanne tackles and gives light to many things we are looking for answers for. She gives light to confusing things in a beautiful, simple way that gives them great clarity. Mostly, she reminds us that we are invited beyond the veil to ask for what we need and to enjoy God.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Spirit-Led Heart.

May 30, 2018 – Started Reading