Beth ~ Panda & Boodle's Reviews > Lock 'N' Load

Lock 'N' Load by Tee O'Fallon

He didn’t know where any of this was going, but the more time he spent with her, the more he understood one thing with unerring certainty.
For her, he’d do just about anything.

Tee O’Fallon has quickly become one of my go-to authors for romantic suspense. Her blend of edge-of-your-seat action and heart-pounding realness with sexy, swoony love always makes for an engaging and addictive read.

Lock ‘N’ Load is no exception.

Matt and Trista were secrets and chemistry and gah, infuriating back-and-forth (I’m looking you, Sgt. Connors), and the way they—and scene-stealing Sheba—came together worked for me. Hard.

Lock

The slow spark and burn of this romance made it damn near impossible to put down. I kept one-more-chaptering Lock ‘N’ Load well into the night, and again first thing the next morning, and though I wanted to growl at Matt at times, and cuss on behalf of Trista, mostly, I was just desperate for answers . . . and a HEA.

And now that I’m done, I’m desperate for the next book. I mean, I was all-in with this series before the appearance of Matt’s fellow Federal K-9 officers, and now I’m pulling at the leash wanting more. Nick, perhaps? Kade? Romeo? I don’t mind, so long as it happens.

Soon.

“I can’t live without this. I can’t live without you.”
“Then don’t.”

~ 4.5 Pixie STARS ~
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lock 'N' Load.

May 24, 2018 – Started Reading