Jennifer's Reviews > All the Way

All the Way by Kristen Proby

bookshelves: edelweiss, coyer-summer-2018

All the Way is the first book in the new Romancing Manhattan adult contemporary romance series. This series is about three brothers. I am assuming that we will most likely get one book for each brother.

In this book the main narrator is London. She is 32 years old and a Tony winning Broadway actress/singer/dancer. She was recently hurt so she is now recuperating.

The other narrator is Finn, a single lawyer. The book alternates narrators. However London is definitely the main storyteller, especially at the beginning.

I really enjoyed the story in All the Way. I love Broadway and so I loved to see a main character with a singing/dancing background.

I really loved Finn and his family. He was a bit controlling at times. But he had such a good heart. And I loved how he acted towards his mother and niece.

I also really liked that there was a bit of a mystery to the story.

For the most part this book was very good. The story was captivating and there were enough good twists to keep my interest. The main issue for me (which will probably be a selling point for many readers) is that this book is extremely sexy. I don't need scene after scene of sexy times. But overall this was a promising start to a new series.

Thanks to edelweiss and William Morrow Paperbacks for allowing me to read this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Way.

May 29, 2018 – Shelved
May 29, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
May 29, 2018 – Shelved as: edelweiss
July 8, 2018 – Started Reading
July 8, 2018 –
July 8, 2018 – Finished Reading
July 12, 2018 – Shelved as: coyer-summer-2018

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Sophia (new)

Sophia One of these days I do want to read one of her books. This one sounds like a good one with the music and dance situation.