Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > The Way You Love Me

The Way You Love Me by Miranda Liasson

bookshelves: 2019, publisher, romance, small-town

I've been waiting to read The Way You Love Me by Miranda Liasson. I loved her first book in the Angel Falls series where Gabby was introduced and I wanted Gabby to find her soulmate too.

Gaby Langdon just recently made partner at her law firm. She works hard and long hours. Before deciding to be a lawyer, she took many classes to see what inspired her. In the end, she decided to go for a job that she knew would pay the bills and her father would approve. Yet, she has always had the desire to write. When she finds her mother's manuscript she decides to join a creative writing class to feel a connection to her deceased mother. What she wasn't expecting was to fall for her teacher.

Cade Marshall is a famous writer. A one-hit-wonder after his ex-wife proclaimed she gave him all his ideas for his book. After this awful occurrence, Cade developed a huge writer's block. He's not sure he can write another book. Cade moves back to Angel Falls after accepting a job as a professor in a creative writer's class. Cade just wants a stable job to help sustain his three-year-old daughter. Having the hots for his student was not part of his low-profile plan.

I liked both Gaby and Cade. Gaby was always supportive, a good sister and super nice to Cade's daughter. Cade was good at his job and as soon as he realized he was in trouble for falling for Gaby, he tried to keep his distance.

The Way You Love Me was a super cute small town romance. A fast read full of engaging characters.

At the end of The Way You Love Me, we get a glimpse into the next couple. Rafe (Gaby's brother) and Katilyn's story is next.

Cliffhanger: No

4/5 Fangs

A complimentary copy was provided by Forever in exchange for an honest review.

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Way You Love Me.

May 29, 2018 – Shelved
May 29, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
January 22, 2019 – Started Reading
January 22, 2019 – Finished Reading
January 28, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019
January 28, 2019 – Shelved as: publisher
January 28, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
January 28, 2019 – Shelved as: small-town

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Yun (new)

Yun Awesome review, Sheyla! This sounds like such a sweet, heart-warming romance, and I'm glad you're continuing to enjoy this series. :)

Sheyla ✎ Yun wrote: "Awesome review, Sheyla! This sounds like such a sweet, heart-warming romance, and I'm glad you're continuing to enjoy this series. :)"
Thank you, Yun!!! I do love a good small-town romance.

message 3: by Selena (new)

Selena Beautiful review Sheyla!

Sheyla ✎ Selena wrote: "Beautiful review Sheyla!"
Thank you Selena!!