Anne Milne's Reviews > False Perceptions

False Perceptions by Michelle Heard

Read 2 times. Last read July 18, 2018.

I saw the cover and I fell in love then I read the synopsis and I knew I needed to read it. I really knew nothing about the story I purposely avoided teasers so I didn't get any clues, I love surprises.

The author has written two very strong very different characters. Hayden the tough Navy Seal and Emilie the politicians daughter both are compelling and they pulled me in wanting to know everything about them. They meet in stressful dangerous circumstances that had me clinging to the edge of my seat. This is an integral part of the story so to know what it is buy the book.

Although there are other players in the book essentially it's about the main characters. I loved their relationship it evolved at a natural pace. They curcjr each other at the start but a connection and the chemistry cannot be denied it leaps off every page.

This is a very varied book, there are some scenes that just broke me, I had my hand over my heart to try and keep the emotions in because they wanted to bust out my chest.

I have to say the author surpassed my expectations of this book it's worth more than the five stars I can give.

Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read False Perceptions.

Finished Reading