Nicole Laverdure's Reviews > Oath of a Warrior

Oath of a Warrior by Mary   Morgan

A truly outstanding little gem! A masterpiece of writing! 6 stars

Mary Morgan is a talented author who knows how to engage her readers with an engaging read, an unforgettable heroine and amazing Scottish hero!

It has really been a long time since I have read a fantasy tale so moving and filled with tenderness and lots of emotions. Truly, it's so well written, I could not put it down. It's a real page-turner. The chemistry between both main characters is so tangible. This author proved once again that she is among the best storytellers! Congratulations, Ms. Morgan you have done your magic again!

Oath of a Warrior, wonderfully written by talented storyteller Mary Morgan, is a bewitching tale filled with tenderness, magic, with a time twist and a touch of Scottish adventure! Fans of fairy tales will love it! This author never disappoints me! I have read most of all of Mary Morgan’s books, I can’t keep away from them. She has the gift to capture and hold my interest and attention until the very last page. I’ve adored ‘Quest of a Warrior, her 1st story in the Legends of the Fenian Warriors series! A must read series! Now, journey in the realm of Fae and follow Rory MacGregor and Erina MacIntyre’s journey filled with so much tenderness, that you recognize right away Mary Morgan’s style of writing! She nicely blended her other secondary characters such as Graham, Ewan and Catherine.

Let yourself be swept away into Rory and Erina’s world! In the 1st story, we met Conn with Ivy, the woman who caught his heart. We meet them again in Oath of a Warrior. Rory, a Fenian warrior, hides a dark secret which he may have to reveal! Can falling in love with a human woman cause him problems? Can he forget her? How can he redeem himself and get a second chance to start all over? Can he alter the timeline in order to save the only woman he really cared for? Erina is a sweet and gentle soul, who holds a secret too! She concocts love charms for her friends, but by using her healing gift, she might be judged as a witch. Rory and Erina’s journeys will cross again, which will create a beautiful chemistry between them. New love will arise from these moments filled with love and with tenderness. But along the way, Erina's trial became very emotional! Can Rory protect her from danger? But will their paths go in the same direction? Will Rory choose the Fae realm or the human world? The final reunion is so precious and filled with beautiful rich emotions that I almost shed a tear or two!

What can I say, it's a MUST READ! If you are a lover of fantastic story, then this book will please you and send you in the imaginary world of faes and warriors from the Highlands. I strongly recommend this book! I have to say that Mary Morgan is my favorite author of Scottish and fantastic paranormal romance! Mesmerized again!!

*Disclaimer: This book was provided by the author without any requirement for a review, positive or otherwise. I have not been compensated for this wonderful story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Oath of a Warrior.

Finished Reading