Jannette's Reviews > Tatiana and Alexander

Tatiana and Alexander by Paullina Simons

Nov 27, 2011

It was hard at first to get into this book after having finished TBH. I found myself always going back to TBH just to read parts that were so wonderfully moving or so painfully heartbreaking. After finally committing to the 2nd book, I found myself unable to put it down. Some reviews hated the "re-telling" of events from TBH, but I thought it very appropriate and it was done in such a way where it wasn't just a rehashing of the event. I found myself reading passages twice or even three times just because it was written differently from what i remember giving me a little more details OR it was just so damn emotional. One thing I didn't particularly like was how quick the ending seemed. It felt rushed. Either way, I loved this second book, but I'm so sad that I only have the last book left to read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tatiana and Alexander.

November 27, 2011 – Started Reading
November 27, 2011 – Shelved
November 28, 2011 –
page 55
December 1, 2011 –
page 324
December 2, 2011 –
80.0% "She is coming, my life, my fate; The red rose cries, "She's near, she's near;" And the white rose weeps, "She's late;" The larkspur listens, "I hear, I hear;" And the lily whispers, "I wait." Alfred, Lord Tennyson"
December 4, 2011 – Finished Reading