Darlene's Reviews > Shift

Shift by M.A. George

I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. How could I resist? I love Ms. George's writing. The minute I open one of her books I know I am in for a fun ride. Shift is no exception. I added to my sleep deficit by spending too many hours after bedtime looking for a good place to stop reading for the night. But I wanted to know what was going to happen to the characters in this story.

I finished Aqua, which I also loved, a bit ago and couldn't wait for more. My biggest disappointment was that this book is a stand-alone. I love a long and deep series. But for those that don't like that this will be more up your alley. Still, I won't rate this lower than five stars as it kept me going.

I can't wait for more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Shift.

May 27, 2018 – Started Reading
June 2, 2018 – Shelved as: sci-fi
June 2, 2018 – Shelved as: strong-fem
June 2, 2018 – Shelved as: text-to-speech-enabled
June 2, 2018 – Shelved as: young-adult

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Marla I like both a stand-alone and a series. I feel like this could be a series. There is so much more exploring the characters could do. More action they could partake in. It really could be a great trilogy.

Darlene Marla wrote: "I like both a stand-alone and a series. I feel like this could be a series. There is so much more exploring the characters could do. More action they could partake in. It really could be a great tr..."

I agree!