Brenda - Traveling Sister 's Reviews > The Way of Beauty

The Way of Beauty by Camille Di Maio

Norma, Lindsay and I were lost in the heartwarming feel-good lush coulee reading The Way of Beauty soaking up the warm sun and this fascinating story of two strong women and their lives.

The Way of Beauty is a charming, sweet and heartwarming historical women's fiction novel that touches on many topics while bringing a piece of history to life here with Penn Station and blending the lives of two very strong women and the people connected to them.

Camille Di Mario does such a great job balancing the topics well that allowed us to feel for the characters and their situations. At times maybe a little too much of that feel good feeling which came close to too much drama for me however it was really nice to read a very heartwarming story that left us feeling good after reading it.

Thank you so much to NetGalley, Lake Union Publishing and Camille Di Maio for the opportunity to read and review an advanced copy of this book.

This is Traveling Sisters GR Reading Group Review and it can be found posted on our themed book blog Two Sisters Lost In A Coulee Reading.
Coulee: a term applied rather loosely to different landforms, all of which refer to a kind of valley

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Way of Beauty.

May 27, 2018 – Started Reading
May 27, 2018 – Shelved
June 8, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)

Mackenzie - PhDiva Books Wonderful review, Brenda!! So glad you had a great Sister read!

message 2: by KAS (new)

KAS Lovely review, Brenda! So glad it was an enjoyable read for you all ;) 💕

Jaline - (on partial hiatus) Terrific review, Brenda! I am so glad that this read left all of you feeling good in the end! :)

message 4: by Kaceey (new)

Kaceey Excellent review Brenda!! Glad you all enjoyed!🤗💖

message 5: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Sounds lovely Brenda x

Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister Very lovely review, Bren! So glad you all enjoyed this 😊💕

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Wonderful review, Brenda! I can’t wait to read this one!

message 8: by Svetlana (new)

Svetlana great review Brenda! :)

message 9: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Rhonda Ruff ❣️

message 10: by Marina (new)

Marina Thanks for defining'coulee' - it's a new word for me!

message 11: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Fantastic review!!

message 12: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Wonderful review, Brenda!

message 13: by Mackey (new)

Mackey Very well written review Brenda - it sounds lovely!

message 14: by Cheri (new)

Cheri Wonderful review, Brenda, this sounds wonderful!

message 15: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Lovely review Brenda😄

message 16: by Miriam (new)

Miriam Smith Gorgeous review Brenda 😊

Brenda - Traveling Sister Mackenzie - Traveling Sister wrote: "Wonderful review, Brenda!! So glad you had a great Sister read!"

Thank you, Mackenzie!

Brenda - Traveling Sister KAS wrote: "Lovely review, Brenda! So glad it was an enjoyable read for you all ;) 💕"

Thank you, KAS!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Jaline wrote: "Terrific review, Brenda! I am so glad that this read left all of you feeling good in the end! :)"

Thank you, Jaline!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Kaceey - Traveling Sister wrote: "Excellent review Brenda!! Glad you all enjoyed!🤗💖"

Thank you, Kaceey!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Vanessa wrote: "Sounds lovely Brenda x"

Thank you, Vanessa! It sure was!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Kristin (KC) - Traveling Sister wrote: "Very lovely review, Bren! So glad you all enjoyed this 😊💕"

Thank you, Kris!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader & Traveling Sister wrote: "Wonderful review, Brenda! I can’t wait to read this one!"

Thank you, Jennifer! I hope you really enjoy it!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Svetlana wrote: "great review Brenda! :)"

Thank you, Svetlana!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Marina wrote: "Thanks for defining'coulee' - it's a new word for me!"

It's such a fun word to use but it seems to be a new word for a few people. lol

Brenda - Traveling Sister Deanna wrote: "Fantastic review!!"

Thank you, Deanna!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Meredith wrote: "Wonderful review, Brenda!"

Thank you, Meredith!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Mackey wrote: "Very well written review Brenda - it sounds lovely!"

Thank you, Mackey!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Cheri wrote: "Wonderful review, Brenda, this sounds wonderful!"

Thank you, Cheri!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Maureen wrote: "Lovely review Brenda😄"

Thank you, Maureen!

Brenda - Traveling Sister Miriam wrote: "Gorgeous review Brenda 😊"

Thank you, Miriam!

message 32: by Julie (new)

Julie Awesome review, Brenda!! Sounds wonderful!! 😊

Brenda - Traveling Sister Thank you, Julie!

message 34: by Tammy (new) - added it

Tammy It sounds wonderful, I’m looking forward to reading it! :)