Cheryl's Reviews > A Lady's Guide to Etiquette and Murder

A Lady's Guide to Etiquette and Murder by Dianne Freeman

F 50x66

I knew this story would be the perfect fun read as soon as I saw the books cover. What an eye catcher :) From the minute I started this book, Dianne Freemans storyline left me wanting the book to never end!
I loved Francis...she is the perfect heroine; funny, witty, independent. Her adventures when she reaches London (and in the time of her cheating husbands death) are written with wit and made me laugh more than once.
The characters are well developed, and the story has everything you could want to curl up with; mystery, glamour, the 'evil' brother in law, romance. What's not to love :)
I liked the mystery as the main story with a slice of romance for flavor. I can't wait for the next book in the series to come out.
Thank you to Kensington Publishing and NetGalley for approving my request to read this book. Thank you to Dianne Freeman for an enjoyable escape into historical fun!! I am a dedicated fan :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Lady's Guide to Etiquette and Murder.

May 22, 2018 – Started Reading