Pamela(AllHoney)'s Reviews > After the Dark

After the Dark by Cynthia Eden

The first book in the Killer Instinct series by Cynthia Eden. Former FBI agent Samantha Dark relocates to Alabama after her career is destroyed. But then her former partner, Blake Gamble, shows up to ask for her help in finding a serial killer. The killer was a former lover of Samantha's and the cause of her leaving the FBI.

Cynthia Eden is one of those "go to" authors that I find comfort in. If I want a good story I know I can take comfort in knowing that Ms. Eden will come through for me. While her work may not have the "WOW" factor, I still enjoy them and know they will satisfy me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read After the Dark.

May 25, 2018 – Shelved
June 9, 2018 – Started Reading
June 10, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Lynsey A Great review, Pamela! I agree. Cynthia Eden is always one of those go to suspense authors for me. She writes a great suspense story. The romance isn't as great in her RS as her PNR and nothing like Pamela's RS but still very good RS books.

Pamela(AllHoney) Lynsey A wrote: "Great review, Pamela! I agree. Cynthia Eden is always one of those go to suspense authors for me. She writes a great suspense story. The romance isn't as great in her RS as her PNR and nothing like..."

thanks ☺

Lynsey A You're welcome!

message 4: by AgentScully (new)

AgentScully nice review! I read her 2 Intrigue books in this series and enjoyed them

Pamela(AllHoney) AgentScully wrote: "nice review! I read her 2 Intrigue books in this series and enjoyed them"

Thanks ☺