Alex's Reviews > Compass of God

Compass of God by David G. Woolley

Nov 27, 2011

bookshelves: the-gull
Read from November 01 to December 01, 2011

This was my very first book by David Woolley. With that being said, I would recommend reading the 4 books that come before this novel first. Haha! Who would've thought, right?
Now, you won't be lost if you pick this one up first, but you would probably understand a lot more of what was going on if you read the other books in the series first :)
This book tells the story of the liahona (it's importance and how it came to be found outside the tent of Lehi), the daughters of Ishmael (how difficult it could have been for them to leave all they know and love and follow/marry the sons of Lehi), King Zedekiah (all things political that come with ruling a nation), and the Blacksmith family (the importance of family and forgiveness).
All in all, it was a great read.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Compass of God.

09/03/2016 marked as: read

message 1: by David (last edited Nov 28, 2011 08:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

David Woolley Thanks for the review Alex. You really hit on all the major plot lines. Thanks for the feedback. I'm pleased that you enjoyed it. Let me know if there is anything else. I apprecaite that you took the time to read and comment. And I value your feedback.

All the best and Merry Christmas to you.

David G. Woolley

Alex of course! we haven't seen you at the store lately, so i hope everything is going alright with you and your mom! have a great christmas!