Eleanor's Reviews > Firestorm

Firestorm by Anne Malcom

bookshelves: 2015-2017, romance-mc

5 Crazy Stubborn Stars on Goodreads

Firestorm is the second book in the Sons of Templar MC Series. It tells the story of Amy and Brock, their story is one of many up and downs.

Their banter is hilarious and chemistry is off the charts. Brock from the get go knows what he wants and gives Amy her space at times when she needs it. When the unthinkable happens Brock comes to Amy’s rescue without question.

“You growing up to be who you are is like a flower growing through a crack in the sidewalk.”

I loved this book and from the first page I was hooked. Amy is hilariously funny, strong, and very loving. She comes across sassy and is very stubborn. In the end of the day she will thrown down for the people she loves. Brock and Amy's relationship is such a struggle and at times your not sure if they can get past the dark. This story is told from Amy’s POV and Although I loved it, I would have loved hearing from Brock's POV as well. Anne also knows how to have the perfect secondary characters. I loved this in fact I think it makes the book ten times better.

If you love MC suspense this book is for you! I will be diving into the third book in this series as soon as I can. All Anne's books are on Kindle Unlimited which is great.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Firestorm.

May 24, 2018 – Started Reading