Andria Potter's Reviews > Daughter of Havenglade

Daughter of Havenglade by H.C. Harrington

it was ok
bookshelves: adult-fiction, arcs-i-ve-read, fantasy

This was yet another book that I received as an arc that I wasn't overally thrilled with. It's not the writing, it's the plot. I was lost and confused a few times, the mysterious wizard was annoying, and the quest seemed your usual typical fantasy like quest to me. I don't know, guys, maybe I just didn't read this right or wasn't in the mood for a good fantasy when reading this.

I feel bad, because this is one of several others that I just didn't care for. I've been reading a lot, and most of the books that I select as ARCs are either WOW THAT'S AMAZING or just plain old "meh".

I won't go into too much detail, because I don't want to spoil it for others, but this book just didn't grab me. Sorry to the author for the delay in posting this review, but I was trying to find the accurate words to describe how I felt after reading this book.

I received a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion, and honestly I just found this book lacking.

{Review also posted on Amazon and my blog}

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Daughter of Havenglade.

May 22, 2018 – Started Reading