Mindy Lou's Book Review's Reviews > The Boyfriend Experience

The Boyfriend Experience by J.A. Huss

bookshelves: 2018, own-paperback

This was such a fun read! I always say that I love that I never know what I'm going to get with this author and she just proves it time and again.

Lawton has had me mesmerized since his first appearance in previous books and not only was he not what I was expecting, but I loved him even more for how he turned out.

The other unexpected part....for being part of the Jordan's Game series, this was a more light and fun and really was different from his usually games with the previous couples.

Oaklee was a such a cool character. I loved her spunk and her sass. Lawton was a total sweetheart. For the Boyfriend Experience, he nailed it!

You'll be in for one entertaining experience with Oaklee and Lawton that will have you laughing and you get to see some familiar faces.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Boyfriend Experience.

May 23, 2018 – Started Reading
May 23, 2018 – Shelved
May 23, 2018 – Shelved as: 2018
May 25, 2018 – Shelved as: own-paperback
May 25, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Glad this was a winner xox

Mindy Lou's Book Review KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ wrote: "Glad this was a winner xox"

Thank you, Kat! :)

message 3: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar Great review, so glad it worked for you xx

Mindy Lou's Book Review Lorraine wrote: "Great review, so glad it worked for you xx"

Thank you, Lorraine! :)

message 5: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar 😁😁😁

Carvanz Great review Mindy Lou!!! I enjoyed this lighter Huss read!