Iris's Reviews > The Unbound

The Unbound by Victoria Schwab

I love this series. So much. This was a great sequel to a great book.

Short list of things to love:

- The world building was fantastic! (I mean, it's Schwab, so of course.)

- The characters not only are really likeable, but also had some GREAT development in this book! They felt way more unique in this one.

- The plot was murderous and exciting!

- The new side characters were fantastic too!

- THE BANTER!

- Literally everything.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unbound.

May 23, 2018 – Shelved
May 23, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
July 15, 2018 – Started Reading
July 15, 2018 –
page 102
28.33% "LOVING THIS! ❤️😍"
July 16, 2018 –
page 238
66.11% "This book is IMPOSSIBLE to put down!

I totally didn't stay up til 1:30 in the morning reading this... What are you talking about?"
July 18, 2018 – Shelved as: 5-stars
July 18, 2018 – Shelved as: perfect-endings
July 18, 2018 – Shelved as: read-in-2018
July 18, 2018 – Finished Reading
November 12, 2018 – Shelved as: soooo-creepy

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Adelina I'm really hoping she manages to publish the third one, this series is so good ✨✨

☆ Mira ✷ adelina✨ wrote: "I'm really hoping she manages to publish the third one, this series is so good ✨✨"

??? Wow I didn't know there would be a third one! Has she given us any updates on that in the last few years?

Adelina ☆ Mira ✷ wrote: "adelina✨ wrote: "I'm really hoping she manages to publish the third one, this series is so good ✨✨"

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... it's this one! but she said that she didn't know when or if it's going to happen so we'll just have to wait and hope :/

Iris adelina✨ wrote: "I'm really hoping she manages to publish the third one, this series is so good ✨✨"

Oh my gosh, I never even realized there might be a third one! I hope she manages to publish it as well!