Julie's Reviews > The Fashion Designer

The Fashion Designer by Nancy Moser

bookshelves: 2018-reads, christian-fiction

I've been on a reading break for too long!!! This book took me awhile to read only because of my super busy schedule. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Annie's story of how she came from rags to riches! Her bravery in leaving her service position to escape to what she hoped would be a better life in America kept my interest the entire time. The historical accuracy of the book was also a breath of fresh air and the author really put a lot of time and effort into getting it as right as possible.

This book has several ups and downs and the story line flowed freely. I loved the note at the end about how the characters will make appearances in other novels so that the reader can still follow their story. Overall, this was a fulfilling summer read!!

I received a complimentary copy of this book to review in exchange for my honest opinion. Many thanks to NetGalley, Barbour Publishing, and Nancy Moser for allowing me to review this story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fashion Designer.

May 23, 2018 – Started Reading