Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It)'s Reviews > Just One of the Royals

Just One of the Royals by Leah Rooper

liked it

Just One of the Royals was a fun and cute book to read during my royal wedding hangover!

One of my favorite things about this book was the focus on friendships! All the characters had such strong dynamics with everyone around them, and it warmed my heart so much! The authors were great at creating believable and fun friendships between everyone.

The romance in this book was very sweet and adorable! The romance was supposed to be the trope of a fake relationship to something more, which is one of my favorite tropes! However, the romance felt more like just friends to lovers. I didn't think the fake relationship idea was really developed all that much to make it seem realistic. The romance was still a lot of fun, but I just wish I would have seen a little more of that fake relationship trope throughout the story.

Overall, this was a quick and enjoyable read! If you are craving some royal romances just like I was, then I would recommend checking out this cute book!

3 / 5 Fangs

*This ebook was given to me in exchange for an honest review. *

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It
Facebook
Twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just One of the Royals.

May 22, 2018 – Started Reading