Tianna's Reviews > Atticus: Secret Lies

Atticus by K.L. Donn

I knew from the beginning that Atticus was gonna be darker and slightly more intense since the Adair Empire has been increasing this way with each book. The intensity has risen and the story is just as, if not more, enthralling because we have been invested in it since King.

Atticus and Catlina are a dark and light couple with a connection that is felt instantly but Cat needs a firm hand to acknowledge and surrender to it. Tommy McCray is still lurking and coming to get Cat, but Atticus isn’t letting that happen without a fight.

Isolated together in the frozen BFE, danger is lurking in the shadows while Atticus and Cat become closer threaten to combust.

K.L. Donn isn’t playing around in this dark romance and the level of intensity in her writing shows that she isn’t even close to stopping the climb. Each book in this series gets better, darker and more intense than the last... Can’t wait for Craver as he is the one I’ve been waiting for and the sneak peek at the end of Atticus definitely has me itching for more!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Atticus.

May 21, 2018 – Started Reading