Teresa Mary Rose's Reviews > Sweet Home Highlander

Sweet Home Highlander by Amalie Howard

bookshelves: 2018, adult, arc, for-review, historical-fiction, netgalley-edelweiss

More Reviews Here: Readers Live A Thousand Lives

I have really enjoyed this writing duo, so I was super excited that they were writing another historical romance series. And I was especially excited this spin off started with Aisla and Niall. They were both so great and were fire together.

Aisla and Niall are both great but they are both incredibly stubborn. Neither one wants to be the one to back down and admit their faults and they were both at fault. What I loved was watching them grow and come together and learn from their past mistakes. It all made them stronger in the end. They were great together and had insane chemistry. I also loved the elements in the plot outside of the romance because it kept me on edge.

I’m also really looking forward to more from this series. Ronan has a story to tell and I’m excited! I’m also incredibly excited for Makenna; I want her to get the happiness she deserves. All of the characters and elements came together so well to deliver an engaging story.

Sweet Home Highlander was a great way to kick off this series and I’m definitely excited for more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Home Highlander.

May 21, 2018 – Started Reading
May 21, 2018 – Shelved
May 22, 2018 –
May 23, 2018 –
20.0% "These two really like lying to themselves"
May 28, 2018 –