Alaina's Reviews > Chance Encounters

Chance Encounters by Jessica Prince

50620706

bookshelves: romance, june-challenge-2018, kindle-unlimited, fiction, new-adult, chick-lit, contemporary, humor

Chance Encounters was a cute and super predictable book. It's a no brainer that two people sleeping together are going to fall in love. However, their friendship and relationship was simply adorable and pure.

Melany and Chance were extremely lovable characters. Well, at first I did find Melany annoying because of her constant whining and help me kind of situation. She had zero self-esteem too but once I got to know more about her and her living situation.. well, it made sense and I started to like her a bit more. Once Chance came into the picture.. well, I loved her because of him. They were good for each other and the smut was so on point!

Chance was lovable from the start. They met each other at an engagement party and then slowly started to develop a friendship. Well, as slow as a chapter will take you. Then they became friends with benefits and that's when the fireworks started man. This became a page turner. I loved every second of it and wanted to see how it would all end.

The ending was kind of underwhelming. I mean, I knew that they would have their HEA but damn.. nothing else was really mentioned. It was just a simple kind of ending. I wish there was more to the book because I wanted to see what they were doing now.. but I guess I'll accept what I can get.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chance Encounters.

May 19, 2018 – Shelved