Kay's Blushing Book Reviews's Reviews > Stutter

NARRATION: Dual POV
BOOK DETAILS: Book 2 of 2 Bleeding Hearts Series
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Whisper- sync voice ready

THE STORY:
Echo ended with Brighton telling Ryland and her brother to leave. Now pregnant and alone Brighton struggles to move forward with her life now her heart is broken.

Ryland refuses to let Brighton go but how can he convince Brighton he’s let his revenge go and she can trust him when he had just nearly killed her?

Full of emotional turmoil, angst and possessive love this is the finale instalment in the bleeding hearts duet.

“I’m not letting you go, baby girl. You need to accept that.”

MY THOUGHTS:
I love how intense Ryland is with his love for Brighton, his dedication and possession is obsessive but so damn sexy. I thought that most of this book could have been condensed and added to the first book.

This book seemed to be predominately sex scene after sex scene. Brighton turned into a ravenous pregnant woman acting more like a dog on heat. It borderline nymphomanias and was over kill.
I found the change in narrative for Ryland’s POV odd. A. Zavarelli changed his narration from first person to the monologue approach and it didn’t flow with the rest of the story.

I have to say although I have overall enjoyed the story I was disappointed with the second book it just was not at the level that I have come to expect from A.Zavarelli’s work.

MY RATINGS: (All ratings are out of 5)
HERO RATING:4
HEROINE RATING: 4
BLUSH RATING: 4
ROMANCE RATING: 3
DARKNESS RATING: 2
PLOT RATING: 3
OVERALL: 3 Blushing Stars

DO I RECOMMEND THIS BOOK?
A.Zavarelli is a great story teller and of course she keeps you guessing until the very ending so you have to keep reading to get answers and closure.

Narrated by: Tracy Marks
Length: 7 hrs and 17 mins

As always Tracy’s narration is excellent. She has a way of capturing each character’s traits and emotions that has you captivated and entertained.

AUDIO RATING: 5/5

Follow my Blog or join me on Facebook for Giveaways and Freebies new release updates

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stutter.

May 18, 2018 – Shelved