Nile Princess's Reviews > Dark Soul Vol. 1

Dark Soul Vol. 1 by Aleksandr Voinov

6203427
Nov 25, 2011

bookshelves: age-difference, assassins, bdsm, favorites, gay-for-you, five-star-m-m-romance, mafia, m-m-erotica, re-reads, reviewed, series, unbelievably-awesome, riptide, dmc
Read on December 11, 2011

Sep 16, 2014. Just re-read this and yes, yes, it's still freaking awesome.

--------------

Wow. Just WOW! There are very few books that I consider flawless but this is one of them. From the first line, this books draws you in and it's an intense ride to the last word. There isn't alot going on oustide of the immediate attraction between the characters, and that works - I'm glad the story wasn't bogged down with mafia detail - but there is a smoldering, quiet intensity that I love. The angst, attraction and anticipation are done to perfection; you just know when Silvio and Stefano finally get together that it will be explosive...and hopefully something more. Hopefully, Stefano can teach Silvio that he's worth more than just sex..but in the process of doing that the sex will be mindblowing,I gua.ran.tee.

Can't wait to read Book 2. When will it be out? I'm off to re-read this again with a slice of cake and some wine!

Outstanding work, author!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Soul Vol. 1.

12/11/2011

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda This book has been sitting on my shelf for a while, I think I'll have to pick up a copy now.

Nile Princess Definitely do it! I think I have two others on your to-read list, kindle lendable. The Christmas Proposition...which I can't seem to get into...and another one. So whenever you're ready....

message 3: by L-D (new) - rated it 4 stars

L-D I loved this also! They are really short, though, so I'm always dying for more. Silvio is something else, isn't he?

Nile Princess Yes he is! Have you read all of them? I can't wait for Book 4.

message 5: by L-D (new) - rated it 4 stars

L-D I have! My friend had them all as Nook Lendable (lucky me!) What's the release date on #4? Have you read Angel and the Assassin?