Melanie's Reviews > House of Earth and Blood

House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas

bookshelves: to-read, fantasy, read-in-2020

[January 3rd, 2020] Bethany's Vlog has me so damn excited for this one!

[May 16th, 2018] I'm equal parts scared and excited.

Pinterest Board

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read House of Earth and Blood.

May 16, 2018 – Shelved
May 16, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
May 16, 2018 – Shelved as: fantasy
January 3, 2020 – Shelved as: read-in-2020

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)

message 1: by Warda (new) - added it

Warda I SO cannot wait for this. Her board looks amazing! 😍

message 2: by Melanie (new) - added it

Melanie Warda wrote: "I SO cannot wait for this. Her board looks amazing! 😍"

Right, love? Ahhh! So excited! But I hope you're having the happiest of reading right now, Warda! 💖xx

message 3: by Gelisvb (new)

Gelisvb Me too

message 4: by Melanie (new) - added it

Melanie Gelisvb wrote: "Me too"

message 5: by Gelisvb (new)

Gelisvb Melanie wrote: "Gelisvb wrote: "Me too"

We should buddy read this one together, love! Win or lose, at least we will have each other! 💖xx"

:-) sure!

message 6: by Clinton (new) - added it

Clinton Read I couldn't agree more girl!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

COVER

Crescent City is an urban fantasy series for adults, and by the sounds of things it’s going to be a little darker and grittier than anything you’ve seen from Sarah J. Maas before. It will be kicking off with House of Earth and Blood, in which a brutal murder ignites the wild and dangerous city of Lunathion, and it will rest on a fallen angel and a young woman (half-Fae, half-human, and 100% trouble) to solve the case.

There will be magic, danger, and banter a-plenty – and since it’s Sarah J. Maas, it goes without saying that the romance will be off the charts.

Sarah J. Maas - Crescent City
The Tea Room at Queen Victoria Building
Sarah spoke with so much obvious passion and excitement about her new series, she had all the booksellers in attendance hanging on her every word. It was abundantly clear to all of us that the Crescent City series is going to present readers with a complex and enchanting new world full of colourful new characters.

We heard all about Bryce Quinlan, the main character who sounds like she’s going to be just as strong-willed, kickass, and brazen as we have come to expect from all of Sarah J. Maas’ heroines. We also heard some intriguing details about a brooding and mysterious fallen angel, a playboy prince with a loyal crew of whisky-drinking friends, and so many tantalising tidbits about this new world – such as the fact that it will have modern technology!

Isabella (The Feminist Bookworm) Bethany and I are both loving this book!

message 9: by Erin (new) - added it

Erin Ended up pre-ordering a signed copy from B&N because of Bethany’s vlog 😂

message 10: by Aoife - Bookish_Babbling (last edited Jan 04, 2020 01:58AM) (new)

Aoife - Bookish_Babbling I've just seen Bethany's vlog too!!!!
Girl has me hyped 😎👍📚

message 11: by Rhonda (new) - added it

Rhonda Can't wait for this one!!!

message 12: by Melanie (new) - added it

Melanie Clinton wrote: "I couldn't agree more girl!"

💖xx

message 13: by Melanie (new) - added it

Melanie Isabella (The Feminist Bookworm) wrote: "Bethany and I are both loving this book!"

💖xx

message 14: by Melanie (new) - added it

Melanie Erin wrote: "Ended up pre-ordering a signed copy from B&N because of Bethany’s vlog 😂"

she is such an angel! 💖xx

message 15: by Melanie (new) - added it

Melanie Aoife - Bookish_Babbling wrote: "I've just seen Bethany's vlog too!!!!
Girl has me hyped 😎👍📚"

her power, baby (& yours) 💖xx

message 16: by Melanie (new) - added it

Melanie Rhonda wrote: "Can't wait for this one!!!"

so excited! 💖xx

message 17: by Witchass (new) - added it

Witchass Just watched her vlog. We're going to get a bit of smut and Idk, I'm kind of mad? but I saw this coming though.

CapricornReads- Kyra i cant wait for this book! i'm wondering how it will be since she's known to write smut so im curious how her adult books are going to be

❀ Alex ❀ Oh my god! So excited! I'm getting this one as soon as it comes out.