~Tina~'s Reviews > Undeniably Yours

Undeniably Yours by Shannon Stacey

Nov 24, 2011

bookshelves: netgalley-edelweiss, adults, contemporary, read-2011, favorites, own-copy

I'm so glad that this book was about Kevin Kowalski since he seemed like the only sibling who got a bum deal in the last book and I wanted a happily ever after for him. I didn't exactly expect this kind of happily ever after mind you, but I'm not one to complain. Even though it's not something new, I really enjoyed the way the story-lined moved and I never lost interest.

I simply adore Kevin. I love how much he genuinely cares. He's not your average player even though he could easily live like one. You can tell family is really important to him, he could have taken the news like most men would have, but he's a Kowalski so I shouldn't have expected anything less. Kevin is a solid guy through and through.
But sadly I wish I could say the same thing about Beth. She's a nice enough character but she's got some issues. I mean there's stubborn and then there's stubborn. The reasons not to be with Kevin and her denial of what she was really feeling was getting pretty old and while I understand the why's it didn't stop me from being frustrated and impatient as Kevin.
What I really loved about this book was that it seems to include the whole package. If you get one Kowalski, you get them all and that's always a good thing. I loved those moments between the brothers and those times when it's just the girls and then when it's the entire family. There is just something incredibly infectious about this family and it makes me wish I was apart of it.

All in all, I still really enjoyed myself with Undeniably Yours. I loved that I could just sink right into this and lose myself and how much I cared about these characters or the fact that I want more the minute I'm done reading, but one this is clear, Shannon Stacey has got herself a new fan!

Sexy, Smart and Irresistible!

(Copy provided by Netgalley and Harlequin)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Undeniably Yours.

message 1: by Arlene (new)

Arlene HA! This sounds like a steamy fun read. Enjoy!!

~Tina~ I think this one's about Kevin...I haven't looked it up yet, but if it is then it's gonna be a blast!! Hehe!!

message 3: by Arlene (new)

Arlene Can't wait to see what you think of them. So it looks like they have to be read in order I take it?

~Tina~ Not technically I don't think, but if you want the full effect then I'm gonna say yes, read them in order.
In the first book we meet all the Kowalski family and learn about some of there history. This book is about Joe's brother, Kevin, which I'm glad since he's still in need of some lov'in;)

Gonna get the e-book for the third book after I read this. I'm not waiting till Feb lol

message 5: by Arlene (new)

Arlene Okay, me thinks you finished all three. I'm still going through my updates (so behind on reviews). So glad you liked this one too!. :)

~Tina~ LOL! Yup, I finished all of them right after the other. And I thought I was a fast reader before I got an e-reader;) Hehe

♥Rachel♥ I gotta read this, they seem like a whole lot of fun! Is there steaminess Tina?

~Tina~ I think you'd fall in love with this family. They are just so much fun. There is a bit of steam...nothing overly graphic but enough to curl your toes;-) The last book; Your to keep was the sexiest IMO.

Ohhhh and good news, it doesn't end with the three books!! There will be two more books staring Sean's brothers!! ~bonces~