Demetra's Reviews > Blood and Secrets 2

Blood and Secrets 2 by Rose Harper

bookshelves: arcs, e-books

After that revelation at the end of book 1, I just couldn't wait for this one! I was so excited when it was delivered at my kindle and I dived into it immediately!

At the start of the book we get to see some of Carina's childhood, who was her first kill and how that affected her. That moment was the catalyst for the person she became. Mateo is in the middle of too much open affairs while trying to tame Carina. What he doesn't understand is that they are both fighting for dominance. Mateo and Carina are both sinfully dark and although they are incapable of emotions they wake a sexual hunger to each other. All the scenes between them is hot, crazy and oh so dark! It is good that we get to see a different side of Carina and not just her crazy one.

The second book didn't disappoint and I'm once again left wanting more! Without argument Rose Harper is the Queen of Cliffhangers; she's seriously killing me every time! August 21st can't come fast enough :-/
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blood and Secrets 2.

Quotes Demetra Liked

“You can't conquer a queen who has her heel against her king's throat. It doesn't work like that, and never will.”
Rose Harper, Blood and Secrets 2

“She may be a cold-blooded killer, dead set on keeping me as far away from her as possible, but my level of crazy matches hers and that shit is rare to find in a world like this”
Rose Harper, Blood and Secrets 2

“A broken soul I now realize matches mine”

May 16, 2018 – Shelved