Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Her Guardian Angel

Her Guardian Angel by Larissa Ione

bookshelves: reviewed

Her Guardian Angel is the 6th book in Larissa Ione's Demonica Underworld series (a series I have yet to read but definitely plan on) and is also a crossover with Lexi Blake's Masters and Mercenaries series with characters from Lexi's book series appearing in Larissa Ione's.
Having never read any of Larissa's books or series before, I didn't quite know what to expect from her or whether I'd like her work at all but I'm a huge fan of paranormal romance books and Lexi Blake's books and decided to give it a try.
Having read cameo appearances of Declan Burke and Suzanne D'Angelo in Lexi Blake's previous works, I was interested in learning how the two would interact with each other as Declan's not the most lovable or touchy feely sort.
Which it turns out is perfectly okay because Suzanne is a strong, kickass, take charge woman who's latest assignment is protecting Declan from an unknown paranormal threat and poor Declan doesn't even know.
What he does know is that he likes what he sees.
The banter, dirty flirting and chemistry sizzles off the pages and the story of Declan and Suzanne finding their way to love has definitely made me want to give Larissa Ione's stories a try.
I look forward to reading more of her books.
A very enjoyable read.

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Guardian Angel.

Started Reading