Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Nobody Does It Better

Nobody Does It Better by Lexi Blake

bookshelves: reviewed

I was so very hesitant to read this book as it's the last book with the version of the McKay-Taggart team that I've grown to love so much.
There will still be Masters and Mercenaries books and there's an exciting spin off Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten, beginning in August 2018 to look forward to (featuring the 'Lost Boys' introduced in For His Eyes Only) but this book, which starts Kayla Summers and Joshua Hunt, is the last book featuring all the McKay-Taggart team members that I love tremendously.
I just hope that Ian and Charlotte and other members of the original team continue to make cameo appearances in future books.
Now to talk about this book: I loved it.
Kayla Summers is the kind of girl that everyone would want as their best friend.
She's snarky, fun, brave, loves unconditionally, is extremely protective of those she cares for and for all that she's tortured by her past, she exudes strength and resilience.
Joshua Hunt was a delightful surprise.
A strong man plagued by the ghosts of his past and with hidden depths to his character that I hadn't thought he'd have.
Joshua and Kayla's story is full of unexpected twists and turns and surprises.
I laughed and cried and delighted with every turn of the page.
I absolutely adored this book and can't wait for the spin-off!

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nobody Does It Better.

Started Reading