April's Reviews > Sweet Home Highlander

Sweet Home Highlander by Amalie Howard

Sweet Home Highlander by Amalie Howard and Angue Morgan is #1 in ",Tartans and Titans" new series Great beginning to what promises to be a great new series. Lady Aisla Montgomery and Niall Stuart Maclaren, the rugged Laird of Tarbendale's, story is entertaining, compelling and intriguing. Their witty banter, their bitter partakes, and their growing attraction makes them an enjoyable couple. I enjoyed the fact that Niall had a disability, which the authors did a wonderful job convening this fact to readers. It did not hold him back from life nor his circumstances. They also handled Aisla's reaction with care that left Niall's dignity intact. It was easy to forget about his disability, although, some people underestimated him due to his disability. He shows them how unwise that can be.
Steady paced, well written with exciting and engaging characters. The storyline was unpredictable, intriguing, adventurous, with danger, turmoil and finding a HEA.
I truly love Scottish Romance, Medieval romance, brawl highlanders, feisty lasses and unpredictable stories. These authors did a great job with this story, I thought. I look forward to reading more from these authors and reading the next adventure in this intriguing series.
I received a complimentary copy, however all opinions are my own.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Home Highlander.

Started Reading