Selena Lanovara-scott's Reviews > Enamoured

Enamoured by Giana Darling

bookshelves: to-read

My biggest Peeve was it dragged a bit to long. Comisa was put through way to much. Always so tough brave then the end with taken again she barely fought I thought for sure she would of fought this one before he took her. I think I feel more in love with Dante than Xan .. Just made me want the brothers story more both Dante and Sebastian's. I loved you got a little of the Lombardi family.

Cosima Lombardi paid so many prices for her family, for her husband, for a dad she loved till he threw her to the wolves, only to fall for a Wolf , a dad she didnt know, a best friend .. She bares many secrets and many scars for one woman all for her family.

Alexander Xan Davenport ,Lord of Thorton and heir to the Dukedom of Greythorn knew who she was and who she would be but never thought he had a heart considering he was raised by the devil himself.

"I still had the taste of my wife on my tongue , sweat on my face, and my fathers blood on my fist."

"To see her was to want her, to know her at all was to be enamoured by her. I'd bought her as a weapon to use against my enemies and she'd become the ultimate tool for my own destruction."

"Do you really like to play with life and death by standing out in the freezing rain?"
"Not in this particular way,no,but you'd be surprised how often I straddle that fine line"

"I have a feeling her money eyes have taken her places before and that won't stop now"

"They took something from me. One thing that might have meant eveyrthing."

"That's exactly the stuff of my nightmare. That my beautiful,sweet sister had to do the unspeakable to get us out of that Neapolitan sinkhole."

"Appear weak when you strong. and strong when you weak."

"Sometimes the worst monsters hide in the prettiest packages"

"Even a predator is prey to something. I had things to take care of before I could reclaim you, but now you've forced my hand. I will not have you with another man. Not even if my body was cold and dead in the ground would you belong to someone other than me."

"You could never make up for everything that's happened and I have no faith that you'd even know how to try."

"Don't put yourself at risk for a man you've romanticized in your memories."

"You told me I would have to earn your submission again,but that's not the truth, is it, my beauty? I need to earn your trust again, your tenderness and your depthless heart. But your submission? Ah, that is intrinsically mine. The way the moon owns the tide and the sun owns the sky."

"Do you know what it is like for a man used to power and spoils when he is helpless to keep and worship the one thing he wants the most?"

"I won't ever belong to someone if they don't also belong to me"

"Where ever you are, however far away for whatever length of time, I'm yours."

"I've been killed and reborn so many times in my life, it's a wonder I have any authenticity at all"

"To kill our demons, first we must master them."

"She made me feel for the first time in my life like a hero, instead of a villain. She does that to people, makes them feel ten feet taller"

"But now, I give you my whole heart and hope that you will let me prove to you every day from here on out, that I am worthy of yours in return"

"Trust me, I've met men much more powerful and much crueler than you"

"No Cosi, the Lombardi girls have a knack for saving lost men"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Enamoured.

May 13, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read