Jackie D's Reviews > My One And Only

My One And Only by Weston Parker

When shy boy Leo gets his heart broken by Kya the Rockstar, girls of his dreams during his formidable Highschool years, he takes that with him through his Law School, turning him into the badarse playboy who gives as good as he gets!
Time goes by between the hurt and burnt past loves, but something keeps bringing them back together.
When it comes to Leo's wins in the courtroom, he is the shark who never has lost.. so when his new client is out for Kya's blood, he knows there is an excellent chance his winning streak might be over.

An emotion-filled, sexiness overload! Oh my, this one gives you all the feels, while the readers wade through the murky waters of love, hate, retaliation, needs, and wants!
Frustratingly well-depicted characters, a smooth sailing storyline that takes us throughout the year along with the heartache and monumental moments this is one helluva feel good yum fest, secret baby second chance at a first-time love romance!
Beautiful HEA, along with the epilogue, that is a spectacular wrap up for these two!
I highly suggest checking out this one out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My One And Only.

May 13, 2018 – Started Reading