Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > On Her Master's Secret Service

On Her Master's Secret Service by Lexi Blake

bookshelves: reviewed

This is a story that, no matter how many times I read it, still has the capacity to bring me to tears every time.
More than action, suspense, mystery, drama and romance - this is a story that has a message at the heart of it and that message is forgiveness.
This story, more than any other in the Masters and Mercenaries series, tugs at my heartstrings and reminds me to be the best version of myself that I can.
As with Grace and Sean's story in The Dom Who Loved Me, Avery and Liam meet while Liam is undercover.
Liam is perhaps one of my favourite male characters in the Masters and Mercenaries series because he showed that he has the ability to learn quickly from the mistakes of the people around him.
Just like Sean Taggart, Liam begins a relationship with Avery while undercover and possessing ulterior motives, however, when he fully realizes the kind of person that Avery is and knows that he loves and wants to keep her in his life, he makes a different choice than those that have faced this situation before him.
Avery is a female character whose compassionate, generous and giving nature is an inspiration to me.
This book is a definite must read that's highly recommended.

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On Her Master's Secret Service.

Started Reading