Tongan Book Lover's Reviews > The Peer and the Puppet

The Peer and the Puppet by B.B. Reid

From the author who gave us Kieran Masters, Daddy Keenan, Dash Chambers & Angel Knight; a variety of alpha assholes with severe attitude & brooding problems with no regards for the consequences of their indecisiveness, comes The Peer and The Puppet; an enthralling read that will have you on the edge of your seat. Boy, does this author know how to write a good story. Every book by this author is perfection and has left me wanting more and this book is no different.

I've always been an avid enemies-to-lovers aficionado. Hell, this author wrote the book and bloody defined it in Fear Me, and that's what has me addicted. It's like every word pulled from her brain and splattered onto these pages is crack. I'm an addict and I can't get enough. I mean, come on...I didn't even know what the book was about and only had the title to go on, and from that alone, got my blood pumping.

This book was ridiculously hot, the push and pull between Four and Ever had me drooling. I never knew what to expect. And can we just discuss how perfect and fated these two characters were in the first place. I mean... Four + Ever = Forever. No matter how cheesy it sounds, it's like magic in itself and I DIED!

So let's break it down, badass chick with a crazy mother moves into a rich ass house with said crazy mothers boyfriend and entitled asshole son. Said son and chick hate each other, their stubbornness and pride unable to control them. They're wildly attracted to each other but hate each other just as much. It's a riveting story. There's so much drama, so much adrenaline & thrills, it's a wonder I was even able to sit still while reading it. There's a whole lot more to it, but I couldn't get over it.

I love Four and Ever so much and the best thing about this author's books is that all the characters in the story never hide in the shadows, they are as much a part of the story as the main characters and left us wanting more. I can't wait for the next books, these stories are game changers and I totally recommend it to all my fellow readers who have the same taste as me.

BUY IT! READ IT! LOVE IT! Ever McNamara is a force to be reckoned with and you won't regret meeting him!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Peer and the Puppet.

May 13, 2018 – Shelved