Vyki (On The Shelf)'s Reviews > The Christmas Wedding

The Christmas Wedding by James Patterson

Nov 23, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: 2011-reads

Well, I was hoping that this one would be as good as Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas or Sam's Letters to Jennifer, but unfortunately, it was nowhere near as good as these. It wasn't near as enjoyable and I felt a bit let down. The summary on the book jacket sounded like it would be super interesting. I mean who wouldn't be intrigued by a wedding without knowing who the groom is?

I thought that we wouldn't have a clue at all who the groom was going to be, and I was hoping for a huge surprise when it came time to reveal who it was, but it turns out they tell you right at the beginning who the suitors are and I knew right away who it was going to be, so it turned out to be a bit predictable.

The book was a nice, sweet kind of book, but some of the dialogue was unnatural sounding and with the exception of two characters, it seemed everybody's lives were unrealistically perfect. It was a pleasant quick read, but not fantastic.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Christmas Wedding.

November 23, 2011 – Started Reading
November 23, 2011 – Shelved
November 23, 2011 –
page 165
62.03% "Not impressed so far."
November 23, 2011 – Finished Reading