Dana's Reviews > The Line That Held Us

The Line That Held Us by David    Joy

bookshelves: botm

Appalachian noir at its finest. The writing is raw and gritty, yet hauntingly beautiful.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Line That Held Us.

May 10, 2018 – Shelved
May 10, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
September 6, 2018 – Started Reading
September 9, 2018 – Shelved as: botm
September 9, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)

Susanne Strong Dana!!! What do you think of this one so far? I can’t wait for your thoughts on this one... I read it and loved it.. it is a tough read but gosh the writing... wowza!

Dana I am almost finished, Susanne! Yes, it’s tough, but really great.

Norma * Traveling Sister Glad to see you enjoyed this one, Dana and looking forward to your thoughts on it! :-)

JanB So happy to see your 5 stars! I have this and hope to read it ASAP!

Jennifer Glad to see you liked this one, too!

message 6: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna I'm glad you loved it!! <3

Angela M I liked the story and the writing but I’m too much of a whimp and could take the gruesomeness. Glad it worked for you, Dana.

Susanne Strong Yeah! So glad you loved this Dana! Makes me want to do a Happy Dance! Great review. :)

Cheri Makes me so happy to see your 5 stars for this, Dana. It is, indeed, gritty but hauntingly beautiful!

Cathrine ☯️ Oh boy! Just learned my copy is in at the library.

Melissa I love his writing SO much! Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

Lindsay - Traveling Sister I just finished this last night. You summed this up perfectly Dana! So glad we both enjoyed!

message 13: by Dana (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dana Thank you, friends!! For some reason none of my notifications came in for this. I loved this book and had the pleasure of seeing the author read from it. Just fantastic!