MiDouradoP's Reviews > All the Way

All the Way by Kristen Proby

London and Finn brought love All The Way

I'm in awe with this book! I always loved this author's work, but this one was somehow different.

Normally, her books are light, sexy, funny in a sweet way. And don't get me wrong, All The Way was also sexy and sweet, but it was also more intense than her other books.

Since the very first page I could see this would be a different kind of book. Not only for the tragedies it brought, but the whole vibe, the feelings, the fears and grief, the struggles and fights, they all felt more personal.

I'll continue to love her light stories, and sometimes they are exactly what I need, but it made me so happy, so touched to see this book, to see such a deep connection!

Finn and London were both strong, hard workers and a tiny bit controling (just a tad lol). They also experienced lost and profound grief in their lives. But that made them even more empathetic, more connected, they understood one another better.

Their love grew among pain from their past and consolation from one another. And one thing that I really like is that, even if Finn helped London, she didn't need to be saved.

She was her own person. She didn't need to be carried around. She just wanted someone to hold her hand, and Finn was that one.

They were sexy, so sexy together, they stood their ground when needed, they supported and took care of each other.

It was so beautiful to see. Their love was real and mature and left me wnting more!

"I love you, more than I ever thought it was possible to love another person. It seems that you came crashing into my life in one big, magical storm, and I can't remember what it was like before you"

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All the Way.

May 10, 2018 – Shelved
May 10, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
July 11, 2018 – Started Reading
July 16, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

MiDouradoP Tanja ~ KT Book Reviews wrote: "Great review!"

thank you!!