Angela's Reviews > Beaver Blunder

Beaver Blunder by Gwyn McNamee

5 Stars

Beaver Blunder is the third book in The Slip series by Gwyn McNamee. This series has been such a refreshing and fun reading experience. This is a series of romantic comedies- where all the stories are all original, very humorous, witty, incredibly HOT and steamy. I really enjoyed the first two books in this series, so my expectations for this book were quite high. Ms. McNamee didn’t disappoint and has once again delivered a fantastic story that I devoured in one very easy sitting.
Madeline Ryan is a criminal attorney who is rushing to court one morning and slips on the wet floor. She ends up on the floor with her skirt up over her head, on the one day she isn’t wearing underwear. Embarrassing. Mortifying. This will make her the talk of the courthouse and may ruin not only her reputation, but also her career. The one person who comes to her aid is infuriatingly bossy and incredibly sexy.
Owen Grant is a civil attorney who happens to be at the courthouse when a beautiful woman takes a fall on the slippery floors. He can’t help feeling concern for her, especially under the circumstances. She comes off as abrasive and feisty. But he sees through her prickly armour and won’t let her push him away. What ensues make for wonderfully funny, romantic and very sexy reading.
Ms. McNamee and her stories are definitely on my one-click list. I cannot recommend her, or her work, highly enough!!
I really looking forward to seeing what she does next!

Thank You, Ms. McNamee!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beaver Blunder.

May 10, 2018 – Shelved