Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore's Reviews > Daughter of Draekons

Daughter of Draekons by Lee Savino

bookshelves: menage, sci-fi-romance, dragon-shifters, short-story

Daughter of Dreakons is a fun little short set in the Draekon Mates story universe. You definitely don't want to jump right in with this one, so start with Draekon Mate if you're new to the series. Return readers will adore this little slice into ever-changing life on the prison planet, baby shower and all. Sounds like showers for little dragon-human hybrids aren't all that different from the ones here on Earth. Check out this quote from the story:

Felicity grimaces. “I need to find a more comfortable bra,” she says. “My breasts are so sensitive right now.”
“I just go without,” I shrug. “I need one that makes me look bigger.” Bryce sticks out her chest and pretends to pout. “Can you help me with that?”
I snort. “Please. Every guy here would be happy to jump into bed with Sofia and you. We’re the boring mated ones. You two, on the other hand…”
Sofia’s cheeks go red.
“That’s what we really need to do…” Viola says, pausing for effect. “Teach her how to deal with two mates at once. Prison planet sex ed.”

This short story is a fun little peek into his life on the prison planet is going, and it moves the series storyline ahead too. If you're reading the series and can't wait for Draekon Fever, this one should tide you over for a while!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Daughter of Draekons.

April 20, 2018 – Started Reading