KatLynne's Reviews > Mistletoe Mine

Mistletoe Mine by Emily March

It's a little story about Christmas, weddings, forgiveness and Eternity Springs--you'll find an excerpt from LOVER'S LEAP at the end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mistletoe Mine.

message 1: by Jill (new)

Jill Got mine downloaded and ready to read this week KatLynne.

KatLynne Jill wrote: "Got mine downloaded and ready to read this week KatLynne."

message 3: by Jill (new)

Jill KatLynne wrote: "Jill wrote: "Got mine downloaded and ready to read this week KatLynne."

I hope I can get to it; have so many good books that I want read...but, so very busy:-)"

KatLynne Know the feeling. I had to get a replacement Kindle so have done no e-reading for about 5 or 6 days. Wish I could give up work or sleep. Or both!

LOL...yes, me too:-)I have the next three days off work but am having abt 45 family/friends here for Thanksgiving Dinner! My thoughts tonight were Wow, I should have cancelled that and spent my holidays reading:-)...I am so bad:-(

KatLynne ...I had to get a replacement Kindle so have done no e-reading for about 5 or 6 days...

May I ask what problems you had with you Kindle?

message 6: by Jill (last edited Nov 22, 2011 06:04PM) (new)

Jill KatLynne wrote: "...I had to get a replacement Kindle so have done no e-reading for about 5 or 6 days...

May I ask what problems you had with you Kindle?"

The screen froze KatLynne. So I waited to see if it would un-freeze, but no. So I contacted Amazon and they've sent a replacement since it was still under warranty. Arrived late yesterday. All the way from the USA in 3 days (not counting the weekend). I'm happy to be reading again!

Btw I hope you have help with your Thanksgiving dinner!

KatLynne Wow..I'm impressed with Amazon's shipping to you! 3 days is great! I asked b/c I do love my Kindle and my screen also freezes at times..when I highlight a quote.

Yes, I will have help with my Thanksgiving dinner! We have to be so careful b/c my little grandson has a peanut allergy. This is just my immediate family and a few close friends and 10 of these are children. You should see my house each year when everyone leaves...takes me days...LOL

message 8: by Jill (new)

Jill KatLynne wrote: "Wow..I'm impressed with Amazon's shipping to you! 3 days is great! I asked b/c I do love my Kindle and my screen also freezes at times..when I highlight a quote.

Yes, I will have help with my T..."

That's exactly what happened to mine, when highlighting! It was always a bit of a problem and then the last few days of its life it was really sticking a lot, then finally froze.

I'm glad you've got help with the dinner. Hope there are also volunteers for the cleaning up!

KatLynne LOL..not much help with the cleaning Jill:-) But, as much as I love them dearly and we do have so much fun making wonderful memories...I'm always glad to do the major part of the clean-up alone. As the old saying goes, "it is sweet to see those tail-lights as they pull out of the drive"...LOL

I'm thinking I may contact Amazon and see what they recommend for my Kindle. I only have about two months left on my warranty!

message 10: by Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* (last edited Nov 29, 2011 06:26PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* Hi KatLynne, my dear friend! I don't know what happened to the reco you gave me for this. I saw it but then it seems to have dropped off. I wanted to say, thank you, for looking out for me, sweetie! Much appreciated! I've been MIA on holidays etc. and wouldn't have known about this otherwise. So, THANK YOU!! *Hugs!*

KatLynne *Hugs* to you dear friend and YW! I've missed you and hope you had a wonderful holiday! I always think of you when Emily March has a new release from her Eternity Springs series. I know you have enjoyed these as much as I have:-)

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* KatLynne wrote: "*Hugs* to you dear friend and YW! I've missed you and hope you had a wonderful holiday! I always think of you when Emily March has a new release from her Eternity Springs series. I know you have en..."

I had a wonderful holiday, with some great friends, thank you! I've missed chatting with, you, too, KatLynne. I know that this series isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I know that you enjoy them as much as I do. ^_^ I even bought her OOP Geralyn Dawson Callahan Brothers books, but haven't got around to reading them yet. Have you read them? Do you like them?

KatLynne Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* wrote: "KatLynne wrote: "*Hugs* to you dear friend and YW! I've missed you and hope you had a wonderful holiday! I always think of you when Emily March has a new release from her Eternity Springs series. I..."

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* KatLynne wrote: "I have them too Jayne but haven't gotten around to reading them yet:-) So glad you had a wonderful holiday with your friends!"

I'm interested to see what we both think of them, since I saw that some people who loved her Geralyn Dawson books have not liked the change in her writing style as Emily March.

KatLynne Yes Jayne, I've heard that her books under GD have more sizzle:-)...I like sizzle:-)