Michele Salls's Reviews > Sweet Home Highlander

Sweet Home Highlander by Amalie Howard

F 50x66

This is the first story in the Tartans and Titans series and I can't wait for more!!! There are so many people that I hope are written about...but...

This story is about Aisla and Niall. They were married quite young but have been separated for six years. Aisla has been away in Paris and has become more "refined" and finds that she enjoys Paris over Scotland. Niall, meanwhile, has been trying to make something of himself with the land that he has.

Aisla needs a divorce to carry on with her life, so she and her good friend Julien go to Scotland so that she and Niall can be divorced, which is basically unheard of. In order for this to take place, Aisla needs to stay in Scotland for a certain period of time while the documents are being searched for and also because Niall tells her that she owes him time, because of the years that she has been away.

There are those who believe that they still belong together and there are those who wish otherwise. There is sabotage, lies and mystery within this story. There is also laughter and love.

I felt that I knew the characters and I was intrigued with who was trying to hurt Niall and his family. I wanted whoever it was to be punished because he had overcame so much.

This was a very quick read for me, I didn't want to put it down. I truly enjoyed the story and am looking forward to more. There are so many more stories that I would love to read. Julien, MaKenna and Ronan. I'm not sure who is coming next, but I am most certainly going to purchase it!!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. I would like to thank NetGalley and Amalie Howard/Angie Morgan for allowing me to read such a wonderful book. I am looking forward to the next installment!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Home Highlander.

May 7, 2018 – Started Reading
May 8, 2018 – Shelved
May 8, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Patricia (new)

Patricia Hayes When is ronan story coming fo u know