Yvonne Cruz's Reviews > Lock 'N' Load

Lock 'N' Load by Tee O'Fallon

F 50x66

I fell in love with Ms O’Fallon’s NYPD Blue and Gold series and couldn’t wait to read the first book of this new series.
I absolutely loved it.
This series centers around a group of very alpha law enforcement K-9 officers .
This book starts with Sgt. Matt Connors’s story.
Matt is a K-9 officer at the CIA and Trista Gold is one of the CIA’s computer whiz employees . A woman more comfortable with computers than with people, especially someone as alpha as Matt.
Matt on the other hand, is a man that does not get attached and has concluded that he will never be able to love any woman. His past is tragic and sadly, has molded him to be the man he is today.
When Trista comes across some dangerous information and almost lost her life not once, but twice, Matt is determined to take care of her and keep her safe.
While the story will keep you on the edge of your seats with all the suspense, the Russian operatives, the hunky K-9 officers and all of the CIA and FBI involvement , it’s Matt and Trisha who will pull you in. The chemistry between these two is palpable. Each will help the other realize how great they are not only as individuals but also together. But in the end, will Matt’s past stop them from getting their HEA? And will the Russians be the ones to win?
Another must read by this talented author. Can’t wait what she has in store for us in the next book.
I was entrusted this copy by Netgalley and Entangled Publishing. The opinions expressed are solely my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lock 'N' Load.

Finished Reading