Wynne Katherine's Reviews > We Met in Death

We Met in Death by K.A. Merikan

it was ok
bookshelves: dnf

DNF @51%

Warning : This review is going to contain lots of swear words cause I am pissed

I was basically glued to my ebook all the way until I reached 50%

Then, I got bored.

description

Once it hits 50% mark, the readers are introduced to Robert's family. Which I could not give two rat's ass about. Not only that, they also deals with the teenage sister's crush and shit.

I mean, fuck. I thought these two are running and hiding for their lives. But they got time to play house and take care of Robert's sister's crush?

I mean, I fucking guess?

description

The push and pull between Robert and Nathan was good at first. But after I went past 50%, there still wasn't a lot going on between these two other than the heat-of-the-moment horniness and Robert continuously denying that he doesn't like to suck dick

I get it.

Robert is straight as a pole. Robert says no no to men. Robert despises dick.

But also.

Robert wants to be fucked. Robert wants to suck dick. Robert wants to swallow cum.

Robert.

MAKE. UP. YOUR. FUCKING. DAMN. MIND

If you like dick, that's fine.

If you like pussy, that's fine too.

Just make up your damn mind, dude.

Don't blow things out of proportion. It's just sex for fucks sake.

Blog : Click here for more of me. (In writing form of course)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read We Met in Death.

May 8, 2018 – Started Reading
May 8, 2018 – Shelved
May 8, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
May 9, 2018 –
3.0% "“Don Vogel’s. You know him, right?”

Robert blinked. “What? The man wouldn’t touch a gay guy with a ten-foot pole. You must mean someone else.”

Nathan rolled his eyes. “Well, he sure as hell touched me with
his pole.”

😂😂😂 omg"
May 9, 2018 –
22.0% "He was quick to pull his pants down along with the briefs, and shoved it all away with his foot.

Robert’s pupils widened as if he’d just snorted coke, and seeing it was what Nathan lived for. Yes, Robert, eat up all this goodness. I’m your buffet tonight.

"
May 10, 2018 – Shelved as: dnf
May 10, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)

Nazanin Yessss! It's a good one! ;)

Wynne Katherine Nazanin wrote: "Yessss! It's a good one! ;)"

OMG SO EXCITEDDDD! I juts got the book yesterday and I can't wait to read ittt :D

message 3: by Shile (new) - added it

Shile Oi! you need to take a step back a bit and regroup seems like all books are not working for you. Sorry it was a bust, this duo are one of the best authors in MM. I hope you find something better babe! xx

message 4: by Simone (new)

Simone I gave up on the only series I've read so far by these authors and I'm resigning myself to the fact that their writing is just not for me. You confirmed it once more. Sorry it p*ssed you off, though, babe! Never mind and on to the next! <3

Wynne Katherine Shile loves books wrote: "Oi! you need to take a step back a bit and regroup seems like all books are not working for you. Sorry it was a bust, this duo are one of the best authors in MM. I hope you find something better ba..."

Ahhh I know. I have been blowing through books like they are leaves (and not in a good way lol)
Since M/M is not working for me currently, I am going to switch to M/f and see if there's any books there that could salvage me lmao

Wynne Katherine Simone wrote: "I gave up on the only series I've read so far by these authors and I'm resigning myself to the fact that their writing is just not for me. You confirmed it once more. Sorry it p*ssed you off, thoug..."

I thought I was the only one *secret high five* since everyone seems to love this author.

Thank you love. I shall force my way through this reading slump :P

message 7: by Shile (new) - added it

Shile Wynne wrote: "Shile loves books wrote: "Oi! you need to take a step back a bit and regroup seems like all books are not working for you. Sorry it was a bust, this duo are one of the best authors in MM. I hope yo..."

Good luck, hope you get something you like in MF and Happy reading. :)

Wynne Katherine Shile loves books wrote: "Wynne wrote: "Shile loves books wrote: "Oi! you need to take a step back a bit and regroup seems like all books are not working for you. Sorry it was a bust, this duo are one of the best authors in..."

Thank you babe! Fingers crossed! xx

message 9: by Simone (new)

Simone Wynne wrote: "Simone wrote: "I gave up on the only series I've read so far by these authors and I'm resigning myself to the fact that their writing is just not for me. You confirmed it once more. Sorry it p*ssed..."

No, you are not! I liked two of their books, but then it went downward and I don't feel inclined to go back.
You can do it!!!

Wynne Katherine Simone wrote: "Wynne wrote: "Simone wrote: "I gave up on the only series I've read so far by these authors and I'm resigning myself to the fact that their writing is just not for me. You confirmed it once more. S..."

Ahh I will definitely read more reviews when it comes to this author before I read their books in the future :)

YES! *determined face* *furious nods*

Wynne Katherine Maddie wrote: "Oh no, hope your next will be a win, but good honest review as always Wynne love xoxo"

* A Reader Obsessed * Thanks for the laugh. I too was the odd man out regarding this book.

message 13: by Lyn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lyn Yup, yup! I totally understand your frustration. I read this book less than a year ago. I had patience for the push and pull then but not so much these days...lol Awesome, funny and entertaining review as always, my dear! xoxo

Wynne Katherine Lyn wrote: "Yup, yup! I totally understand your frustration. I read this book less than a year ago. I had patience for the push and pull then but not so much these days...lol Awesome, funny and entertaining re..."

Hahaha thank you my love! xx

Wynne Katherine R * A Reader Obsessed * wrote: "Thanks for the laugh. I too was the odd man out regarding this book."

Phew. I'm so glad I'm not the only one hahaha <3