1-Click Addict Support Group's Reviews > An Imperfect Heart

An Imperfect Heart by Amie Knight

4.5 There's Always Hope, Stars

photo rollercoaster_zpskdmt9vs1.gif

Well, what an emotional rollercoaster that was! Amie's writing never fails to bring out the feels for me and this one was full on in the feels department.

An Imperfect Heart had a few issues in it that I connected to on a personal level, which I both loved and found difficult. It is also why I am finding it hard to review and rate, I think most mothers will feel a connection to this story and even more so if you have had a child with additional needs or health problems.

photo Kellysbelly_zpsoope2hmb.jpg

I really liked Kelly, she is spunky, strong and determined to do what needs to be done no matter the cost to herself. It's surprising the strength we can find within when it comes to our children, just shows again how awesome women are. I have to say Kelly and Anthony's mums I fell in love with, I just wish we got more of them.

photo Doc_zpsgtakbq4v.gif

Anthony/Doc was nice, maybe a little over the top nice for me in all his bow tie glory. His reasoning behind some of his actions I didn't get and were a little OTT, this was just a case of can't love them all I think. There was no specific thing I disliked about him I just didn't love him as much as I have the Hero's in Amie's other books. I know this would kill a book for some readers but it didn't bother me I still loved the story.

A beautifully written love story about the strength of love, second chances, new dreams and Imperfect hearts.

"Never lose hope. There's always hope."

photo ESGheart_zpse3tqnjjl.gif
-Alicia, 4.5 Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read An Imperfect Heart.

Finished Reading