Michelle's Reviews > Another One

Another One by Aleatha Romig

bookshelves: arc, hot-men, series, standalone, strong-female

*ARC provided by the author for an honest review*

This was so good.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

I have really enjoyed the books that I 've read from this authors. But this book was a lot different. It's a much lighter read them her other book, but the story was just had good as her other books. I read A Secret One and really enjoy that lil teaser of a book so I was really looking forward to more of Trevor and Shana.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Shana is back in New York working on a new project and hoping she doesn't have to go back to London. There is a lot riding on this job so she works her backside off to get where she is. With the help of the best assistant Stephen things can't go wrong or can they. Shana is delighted to be back on New And and is hoping to catch up with her best friend Kimbra. She is also hoping to see Trevor the guy that has been on her mind since Kimbra's wedding. The time they shared together was amazing but she hasn't even told her best friend what happened between them. Trevor as never left her mind after leaving for London.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Trevor can't get one night out of his mind since he spent time with a Shana. He has alway hoped to bump into her since his brother is married to get best friend. He just never expected to see her while on his friends stag party or wearing the most sexiest outfit ever well you couldn't really call it an outfit. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever set eyes on. One thing he knew was that he couldn't let her go again. He needed time with her the last time they were together wasn't enough. She stirred up something in he that he has never felt. He need this woman more than anything.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

This story was funny sweet and sexy. Shana and Trevor are such a great couple even after spending so much time apart they could deny the spark that was between them. They were just meant to be. I really enjoyed this story I liked the side story of Stephen and Max I m really hoping to get more of them. Stephen is a great character. I liked how Shana and Stephen were together they had each others backs. They are so loyal to each other. I couldnt get enough of this book the story flowed so well I was dying to know how things were goin to work out with them and I have to go back and read Kimbra and Duncan's story. She seems a right handful but a great way. I a big fan of this author i can't recommend her books enough.

Free Image Hosting at FunkyIMG.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Another One.

April 15, 2018 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
April 15, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
May 8, 2018 – Shelved
May 9, 2018 – Started Reading
May 13, 2018 – Shelved as: arc
May 13, 2018 – Shelved as: hot-men
May 13, 2018 – Shelved as: series
May 13, 2018 – Shelved as: standalone
May 13, 2018 – Shelved as: strong-female
May 13, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

message 1: by Ana O (new)

Ana O Enjoy Michelle.

message 3: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Patty Belongs To Kellan~Jesse~Lautner~Miller~Jack~Racer~Rafe~Liam~Prince Nicholas~Hayes~Simon~Gianluca & Archer wrote: "Enjoy Love! :)
xoxo"

Ana wrote: "Enjoy Michelle."

Thanx girls ❤❤❤

message 4: by Liz (new)

Liz Fab review! 🖤

message 5: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Elizabeth wrote: "Fab review! 🖤"

Thanx huni ❤❤❤

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Love this review Michelle! xoxo

message 7: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Love this review Michelle! xoxo"

Thanx huni 💗💗

message 8: by Alp (new)

Alp Awesome review, hon. I want to read this one too! xx

message 9: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Alp wrote: "Awesome review, hon. I want to read this one too! xx"

Thanx huni