Libby May's Reviews > The Rebellion

The Rebellion by Livy Jarmusch

** spoiler alert ** So good!!
I loved getting back with the Tarsurella royal family. I loved King Addison and Venessa. I love having Asher back, even though he's hard to get through to. I love that Bridget was willing to move forward after Jacob. I love that Chasity and Hanson didn't get their perfect happily ever after like expected. I love that Hope and David got to talk. I love Jillian's fundraiser and personality. And oh my goodness do I love Millie.
I liked Luke, but he's a jerk and I'm not as willing to take him in as Hope was.

The plot was really good. Honestly, when books stress me out, I have a hard time liking them, but the Tales of Tarsurella series is so stressful, but so well balanced and clean that you know in the end God is the victor.
The love and perfection and forgiveness message that is so intricately woven into this entire story is amazing. This is a good Christian read. I would recommend it to every Christian girl over 14. It's so good.

WHEN IS THE WEDDING COMING OUT! I can't wait XD.

Thank you to the author for a free review file, even though I read a printed copy from my library.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rebellion.

May 7, 2018 – Shelved