Tanja Kezmic's Reviews > Broken Love Story

Broken Love Story by Natasha Madison

bookshelves: omgreads

OMG – my emotions are all over the place. I was a sobbing mess while reading this. It started with the famous words “I’ll read just a few chapters” and before I knew it, it was 2am and I’ve read the words THE END.

Samantha was such a strong character. Being hit with one blow after the other she managed to stay strong for her girls. Being a mother I could relate on so many levels. I love Blake and his kind heart.
I loved him even more that he wanted to help Samantha to start living again. I loved the girls. My heart was breaking in half when Lizzy asked Hailey not to hate them so Blake won't hate them…
You could see with every text and phone call between them, that they were falling for each other and didn't even see it. But when they finally did?!Queue the swoon: »That was« she says softly »perfect.««Your lips," I tell her, "were made for me to kiss.«
I love this series – every character that I read intrigued me and made me fall head over heels in love. Out of all three stories this is my favorite. These story will be a re-read for me most definitely!

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Broken Love Story.

May 6, 2018 – Shelved