Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~'s Reviews > Kiss the Girl

Kiss the Girl by Tara Sivec

bookshelves: arcs

5 Stars.....

Oh yes! What a fun book!

Amazing! Sexy! Sinful! And so, so romantic! I am in complete love with this book! Kiss The Girl is book three in the Naughty Princess Club series. Each book is very loosely related to a fairytale. In this book we have the story of Eric and Ariel.

Ariel is a sassy, stubborn independent woman with a great deal of emotional baggage all in thanks to her ex. I won't get into the details of that because as the story unfolds, so does the cause of Ariel's issues. At first, I admit I wasn't a big fan of hers. While I did meet her in the previous book, her true colors weren't depicted. That said, as I got to know her, I understood her attitude towards the world. I empathized greatly for her and became her metaphoric bodyguard.

Ariel and her two best friends, Cindy and Belle, have started a stripping business to make ends meet. All three women were down on their luck and demeaned by men in their lives who should have supported them. Are they promiscuous? Absolutely not. These women are strong and do what they need to do. The men that became their heroes couldn't be more perfect for them.

Now let's talk about Eric. He comes off as cocky and arrogant. But you'll soon learn he is also sweet, sensitive, considerate, sexy, loyal and the absolute perfect hero. The truth is, he was so amazing that at the moment I can't even think of any of the other heroes that made my favorites list this year.

I don't want to give away any spoilers. Even though this is based on a fairytale, trust me when I say it is not completely predictable. That was another aspect I loved in the book. I have read a few books by this author. I have enjoyed each one. I love romantic comedy and Tara Sivec has written some of my favorites. Her writing is addictive, fast paced and creative, and you can't help but devour her books. I read this book in one sitting, undisturbed through a terrible headache. I accepted the pain easily because in the end I would have my happily-ever-after. I loved the end. Eric was amazing! And even better yet, was the extra epilogues from Belle and Cindy. If I could have had any wish for this book, I would have loved to have Eric's POV as well. I would have swooned even more being inside his head.

I laughed out loud. I even teared up. Most especially, I swooned. While I recommend reading the series in order, Kiss The Girl can be read as a standalone. A series that is truly a breath of fresh air.

This is my honest and unbiased opinion. Thank you for taking the time to read it. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss the Girl.

May 5, 2018 – Shelved