Christina (Christina's Book Corner)'s Reviews > Bottoms Up

Bottoms Up by Holly Renee

2011936
** spoiler alert ** May 5-5

From the moment I met him, I knew he was trouble.

He was reckless, cocky, and everything I shouldn't want.

I had life all figured out, and Tucker Moore was not a part of the plan.

But somehow I slipped.

One moment I had it all under control.

The next I was spiraling around him, begging him for whatever he would give me.

But as quickly as I fell for him, it all crumbled around us.

Because everything I thought I knew was far from the truth.

There was only one way to fix what we had done.

So I turned my world Bottoms Up

Review : I loved this book it was cute and sexy
This is about Kennedy she is a plus size girl and she meets tucker her new neighbor and she thinks hes cocky and annoying. Kennedy is a photographer and loves taking photos of old buildings her family is full of complete assholes who dont care for kennedy and treat her like garbage. When tucker and kennedy start getting close she knows she has a thing for him but she knows he would never go for her when he invites Kennedy and her roommate on a trip with him and his friends they get really close and tucker gets jealous and they end up having sex but things when they get home become complicated her brother is engaged to a girl who treats her like crap. Kennedy also got this amazing job to shoot a new restaurant and it turns out liam and tucker own the place I saw that coming though . When Kennedy thinks that tucker is cheating on her she finds the first guy and brings him home so bad so bad and tucker kicks the guy out . But after the misunderstanding she knows she was wrong and has to talk to him . Her photos end up in an
architecture magazine and in there is an interview of him saying hes opening a bar called firework i was sobbing cause thats his nickname for her so Kennedy goes to the Halloween party and they makeuo and have sex on his desk . Then a year later her proposes it was adorable.

Quotes :

“So how much money did you win anyway?” “Oh, I didn’t win any money.” Chloe grinned wickedly. “But Liam and Jase now have to clean my apartment this weekend in their underwear.”

My camera was my safety net.

Those men in our books will never hold a candle to the Moore men. Remember that.” I giggled, but I knew exactly what she meant. Tucker was surpassing them all.

“You’re so beautiful for a bigger girl.” I couldn’t tell you how many times I had heard that non-compliment. It baffled me how anyone ever thought they were giving me kudos for managing to be pretty and thick. My second favorite was, “If you lost a few pounds, you’d be so much prettier.” I always wanted to respond with a, “Yeah? You’d be so much hotter with a few extras inches on your dick,” but I never did. I just smiled and pretended like calling me pretty with a disclaimer should make me happy.

What you reading?” “A book.” I didn’t mean to be a smart ass. I really didn’t, but I hated when someone talked to me when I clearly had my nose buried in my book

You were practically moaning over there. I think I know what you sound like when you’re about to come.” He chuckled at his own joke. “If that is what it sounds like when you’re about to make a woman come then you seriously need some practice.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bottoms Up.

May 4, 2018 – Shelved
May 5, 2018 – Shelved as: adult
May 5, 2018 – Shelved as: series
May 5, 2018 – Shelved as: romance
May 5, 2018 –
15.0% "You’re so beautiful for a bigger girl.” I couldn’t tell you how many times I had heard that non-compliment. It baffled me how anyone ever thought they were giving me kudos for managing to be pretty and thick."
May 5, 2018 –
100.0% "Loved it so cute"
May 5, 2018 – Shelved as: book-boyfriends